We are now re-open! Breakfast menu online is hotel guest menu. Seperate menu available for walk-in customers!
Our beer garden will be reopening on 12th April
Why Our Pub is Great
Step into Hartford Hall in Northwich, and discover a historic hotel and pub said to be haunted by the ghost of a nun! Locals often tell the tragic tale of the nun who was bricked alive into a wall at an abbey close by. Our building dates back to the 17th Century and is full of historic features like wooden beams and old fireplaces.
Sit in the beer garden with its duck pond. Find a spot in the bar, have a few drinks and order food later if you fancy it. The dining area is perfect for groups and families. Relax and browse the menu. Our grills and steaks melt in the mouth. You'll find plenty of pub favourites too, plus a sprinkling of modern British dishes, and indulgent desserts to finish.
Drop by for lunch, dinner or drinks any time. The bar has choices for all occasions. Everyday beers, cask ales, ciders, world wines, prosecco, cocktails, gins, whiskies and more are all ready and waiting. Our soft drinks are just as exciting, and we do delicious Fair Trade coffee.
The hotel has 20 ensuite guest rooms. WiFi is free.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.